Pages

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Daily round-up

I had a really good day at work today. It was a combination of little things, I managed to get some items ordered for a lady so she was really happy, and I made my target for the order system. I also managed to sign up an account (targets again), and I got a customer WOW from somebody for helping them yesterday. A customer WOW is basically when someone goes on to our website and names you personally as providing good service when filling in the customer survey. I also checked the schedules for the next couple of weeks and I have two extra days after the holiday time I booked off (because of the way my regular days off fell) so I'll be able to claw back a little of the time I'm losing through tooth misery.

I've been using that scanner app I mentioned. It's been good, but is geared more to US users, so I've had to add quite a few things manually. But then, once it's done, you can scan away. I find the design less fiddly and time consuming than the spark people one when using it via phone too. I love the Spark as a site, but their interface could be easier on the iPhone.

My tooth still hurts, I think it's going to be a long week.

1 comment:

  1. Hubby was showing me Fooducate, an app on his iPhone. It does barcode thingies, tells you food ingredients, gives you suggestions for alternatives that are higher rated, ingredient warnings (sugars, etc). He loves those things. I have an old phone, not a smart phone, so I'll have to wait a month to get my phone and see what apps I want for health/fitness/etc.

    I can totally picture you as sweet, sensitive, cheerful and helpful with customers. :)

    ReplyDelete