Pages

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Flatline

I have an assessment day for a job I've applied for on the 7th of July, and I'm really nervous about it. One of the activities is a marketing presentation, I was having trouble getting prepared for it (was hitting a complete mental blank), but fortunately my dad's friend's wife is a marketing director, and was nice enough to have a look over the task. We had a chat and now I feel like I have a bit more direction, so that's made me feel much better. I still have to put the presentation together of course, but I have a basic idea what it will be about. Now there's just 4 other activities to freak out about!

I was about to write 'The scale hasn't moved since Tuesday [bitchmoanwhine]!' but then I realised it's only, er, Wednesday and perhaps a freak out about it is premature. TOM is still here, I'm hoping I'll see a drop tomorrow when it's gone.

1 comment: