Pages

Thursday, 16 June 2011

Food, Glorious, horrible food.

I was forced to give my body a stern tweeting to earlier so it would COOL IT ALREADY with the food cravings. I thought it was hunger, but now that it's 3am and I actually am hungry, I can see it was more me going 'eatnowcakeyesgoodfuneatNEEDCAKEeat'. The last few days have definitely been a slog when it comes to cravings, I hope that passes soon as it's getting me down a bit. I've managed to keep calories on track so far, but it's been close sometimes.

I ate the last portion of the chilli I had frozen (a lifesaver when I come out of work and am starving. Some days I only make it home without buying food because I know it's right there waiting), so I'm going to be spending my day off tomorrow walking the 3+ mile round trip to the supermarket for lentil/veg curry ingredients for the next freezer batch. At least, that's the plan. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. If it's chucking it down the way it was my last day off, I'll have to have a rethink.

1 comment:

  1. Freezing favorite foods in healthy portions is always a good thing! Cravings suck - they need to go away.... or we need to retrain ourselves to crave a crunchy delicious salad or crisp apple. The cupcakes get me every time though....

    ReplyDelete