Pages

Sunday, 12 June 2011

The results are (almost) in

It's results day tomorrow for the first week of the challenge and I'm excited to see what the final number is. I'm hoping I can shave a tiny bit more off the number I saw this morning, but I'll have to see. I'm working tomorrow so will have to get up (rather than not setting the alarm and waking up whenever like I do on days off), so I'm going to try and get a reasonable amount of sleep tonight. One thing I really notice is that the scale hates it when I haven't slept enough, and while it's not a 'real' number as it were, I don't want to see an upswing.

I've drank so much water today I'm amazed I haven't floated away. Over 3 litres (100oz) but I'm still weirdly thirsty, I'm not sure what's brought it on. Calories are currently at the 1270 mark and I'm feeling a little hungry, but it's 11pm so I'm leaving it at that and going to try sleeping through until breakfast. Late night eating is one of my major downfalls. My step-mum called me about half an hour ago to see if I wanted to have a curry take-away with dad and her, they were ordering it right then, but fortunately I said no and have stayed up in my room (a couple of floors up from the kitchen) so I don't have to smell it. steps were extremely low (more so than usual for a non-work day) because it's been raining all day so I haven't been out anywhere.

My plan for tomorrow is have a big breakfast before work, then a snack afterwards so I can make it through to dinner with the family. I'll actually be on the shop floor 1130-1530, which is an awkward time when it comes to planning a lunch somewhere, a snack on the go should do.

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to weigh in tomorrow and see how it all worked out as well!

    Have a great week two!

    ReplyDelete