Pages

Monday, 13 June 2011

STSC Results - Week 1

Just a quick post because I have to get ready for work.

Weight lost this week: 2.8kg (6.1lbs)
Total Challenge weight lost: 2.8kg (6.1lbs)

I'm really pleased with how things went this week. I had a few times when I could have let go and gone off plan but I held on. On my days off steps were really low, but when I worked they were 15000+ so I say that evens out, and calories were on plan 5 days, one day I was under calorie and one I was 12 over.

Goals this week:

Keep drinking water
Up fruit and veg intake
Stay within calorie range 7/7

11 comments:

  1. Woot! Congrats on the loss!! Makes worth sticking to things on those tough days right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome loss! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job this week!!! Keep it up, you're on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BIG GRIN IN MIAMI!!!!!!!! That's a fabulous first week. So proud of you, Z. I want to see you kill it this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job!!! You must be so proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work! That's a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job last week! Do the same thing this week. I'm a new follower of yours. :) I'll be checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic weight loss on the first week of STS. Here's to another great week. Stay strong, michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice on the weight loss! Keep that up!

    ReplyDelete