Pages

Friday, 8 July 2011

Back

I'm back from my interview, and now we wait. Luckily, they're not the kind of company that you have to wait weeks or months for an answer (aka EVERY OTHER JOB I'VE EVER APPLIED FOR), so I should know how it went in 3 working days. Everyone keep your fingers crossed, I really want to change my current job.

Today it's getting back to eating healthily. I'm writing it down here specifically to avoid the trap of giving in to temptation and deciding 'well, one more day won't matter' that's so easy to do when you've been off plan. I don't want the one bad day, one truly appalling day (I had a full out binge the night before the assessment), and one so-so-ish day, to turn into a week, or a complete plan destroyer.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Z. I hope they saw your true value!

    And here's to getting back on the horse. Bad days come. And then they go. Let's leave them behind and move on. Sorry there was a full out binge. Those suck. I haven't had one in more than a year, and I don't want one. I know you don't want them either!

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete