Pages

Sunday, 3 July 2011

Heavy meals make heavy girls

The scale went up a little both today and yesterday, which is annoying as weigh in is tomorrow. I went slightly over calories a couple of days ago, but nothing that should have caused this. I think mostly it's the fact that the way I've been eating has been different for those two days.

Mostly, I've been focusing on lower calories meals, which means I have about four a day. I always swore I'd never be able to do that because it makes me feel like I'm grazing all day instead of like I've eaten something, but that's the natural pattern I fell in to. For the last two days I've had a low calorie meal for brunch, and then a high calorie one for dinner, which has left me with no calories for snacking after. Now, I haven't snuck in any snacks so it's not that I'm cheating, and it's not like those meals have been deep fried or anything, but one was a large roast dinner and the other was barbeque meats (chicken and sausages) that my dad saved for me because I was getting back from work late. Basically, it's heavier, and more meat, than I've been eating. I'm assuming its led to some bloating and that's what's going on here. I wonder if I drink a lot of water today and lay off the meat I can bring the number down again for tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. It becomes a game at the end when you wonder what one meal or one more glass of water might do to your final weigh-in. Maybe if you just move the scale to the other side of the room on a slight slant..... ha. Stay focused on the big picture. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete