Pages

Saturday, 2 July 2011

Just Dance


Debbi posted about the Just Dance 2 game for the Wii a few days ago, and it prompted me to go downstairs and see what games my stepsister has for her machine. Lo and behold, at the bottom of the pile sat 'Just Dance', the first version of the game Debbi reviewed.

I played it yesterday and today, it has songs I can enjoy (Katy Perry's Hot n Cold, A Little Less Conversation, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun) and if you do a couple of full version of the songs properly you'll find yourself working up a sweat. I only did about 20 minutes a time, but it was fun and I'd do it again. With the walking I do it's a good addition to my week.

In other news, my presentation is still killing me and I'm not even started with preparing for the other bits of the day. Why am I finding this so hard? It's only a 5 minute presentation after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment