Pages

Monday, 4 July 2011

STSC Results - Week 4

Weight lost this week: 2kg (4.4#)
Total Challenge weight loss: 6.5kg (14.3#)

Aaaaand that's a full stone gone, a good amount for the first month of the challenge. I was really pleased that I managed to get back to a full 2kg down, it was my low point of the week (before the little spike I was moaning about yesterday) so I wanted to be back at it at least by the time official weigh day came.

My interview is getting closer, arrrgh! I've managed to get the basics of my presentation down, so after work tonight it will be a case of making the handout, tweaking my main points, and laying out the script into bullet point reminders so I can check them easily as I'm talking for reminders if I need them. I wouldn't say I've handled the stress well (seeing how I've managed to pull half my hair out) but I've managed not to binge during it, so you take little victories where you can get them.

And once again I've got to go because blogging is making me late for work, you'd think I'd learn!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss! Keep going, going, going! You're so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your loss! You're doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! That's awesome. Keep up the hard work and you'll be where you want in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will add my congratulations to those above. You are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!! Keep up the good work and you will continue to see great results!! Nicole @ colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great going. And I love the use of the "stone" as reference to the amount you lost. No doubt UK. Lovely. That is a whole big stone for sure.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work on that weight loss!! Great, great, great work!!!

    You will knock 'em dead with your interview and presentation. You are ready to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's not a good loss. That's a GREAT loss, and shows what happens when you're focused and eat well, etc. You're doing amazing. Keep going strong, Z!

    ReplyDelete