Pages

Monday, 11 July 2011

STSC Results - Week 5

Weight lost this week: +0.4kg (0.9#)
Total Challenge weight loss: 6.1kg (13.4#)

So, unfortunately it's a gain this week, but I'm feeling surprisingly good about it. As I mentioned in my last post, at one point I was up a crazy 7lbs because of post-binge imminent-TOM weight. I think if it hadn't been my special time of month right now I may even have managed to maintain, so I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be. I got back into the same kilo I was in last Monday, and that's helped a lot. I can see it as a blip, rather than freaking out, because it feels quite close.

I'm also quite proud of myself that I was able to get home and get back on track. Yes, I had three bad days, but I had my reasons and now they're over. I was going to say 'hopefully next week I'll be back in business;, but I think I already am, so I'll settle for 'hopefully next week I'll see some new territory'.

10 comments:

  1. Not 'hopefully'... next week you WILL see some new territory!! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it balanced out, next week you'll find a better number. Just keep trodding on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your kind comment, sadly I did have a last supper and just ate what I wanted last night. Today I'm gonna start the flat belly diet 4 day jump start, I've done it before and it really helps get rid of the bloat I have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely will see it. It's a very minimal gain after a few days of bad eating, and I guarantee a lot of it is bloat, not FAT. I easily go up a couple pounds just eating one day of high salt with extra calories!

    You'll kill it next weigh-in. And your progress has been terrific. You lose at a very nice clip when you're spot on.

    Later, Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monday Monday....that means new week and a whole set of days to focus....My week was a scratch and I did not even step on the scale to see the damage. I am just happy to start this week off in a better mindset than last week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today is a new day and a new week and this is your week!! You are doing great and will see the results shine through next week! Keep up the hard work and keep pressing on everything will come out great! Nicole @ www.colieskitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not much of a gain - that and a little more can be gone this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can do it! Keep on track and stay low on the calories, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if we always get to use TOM as a valid excuse to have a little binge or bad calories - pizza and chocolate anyone? Hmmm it's like we are hard-wired for it from the get-go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Er, I don't use TOM as an excuse to binge, and in this case is wasn't the reason for it either. It's possible you didn't intend your comment to come across that way so I won't say anymore.

    ReplyDelete