Pages

Monday, 18 July 2011

STSC Results - Week 6

Weight lost this week: -1.9kg (4.1#)
Total Challenge weight loss: 8kg (17.6#)

It's another quick update because (you guessed it) I have work. I did quite well this week with the numbers, which was a relief after last week. From next week I'm going to have to figure out an exercise routine, as my new job is a sitting one, and just behind my house so I don't have to walk there. I'm a little worried that I'll have to actually make the decision to work out, rather than have it built in to my day. It gives me the opportunity to miss it. I may drop my calories back to 1200 if I find the scale sticking again, either way I will probably see a slowing down of the kind of numbers I've been losing once my current job finishes.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the loss. Your hard work is paying off. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to work it in for the same time every day...once it becomes routine, you'll keep it up!

    So glad your numbers were pleasing to you this week! That's always an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear of your success. We make time for what's important to us. If this is important enough, you will find a way. Even if your weight loss slows down some - the world will not end. Keep on making wise choices and you will lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice loss again! Maybe take the long way to work, like walk a mile then go to work. That way you still have it built in! No matter what, you are rocking this challenge!

    ReplyDelete