Pages

Monday, 25 July 2011

STSC Results - Week 7

Weight lost this week: -0.5kg (1.1#)
Total Challenge weight loss: 8.5kg (18.7#)

I'm a little disappointed by my numbers to be told. My week was fine, but the scale stayed stuck around the same weight for a long time, yo-yo-ing up and down by a point here and there. Looking back at my weigh-ins though, I seem to have one big week, one little week, so hopefully I'll see better results next time. It's still a loss for now.

I'm going to my mum's today and staying until Saturday! I'm taking my laptop with me because I'm definitely going to need to check in a lot, I find it so hard eating within calories while I'm there, I'm really going to make the effort this time though, I've been doing well enough that I don't want to wreck my progress now.

4 comments:

  1. A loss is a loss, a bigger one might show up next week for you. Keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be disappointed. You've made great progress during this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, more than 18 pounds is a great loss so far!!! You are doing wonderful! Have a great time at your mom's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great. Mom's cooking can be quite tempting so it's best to be prepared:-)

    ReplyDelete