Pages

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Christmas Dress Challenge

Okay, as some of you may have noticed, I have a new tab up there on the top of the page. This is my version of the Christmas Dress Challenge, and if anyone wants to join me in it, they'd be more than welcome! All the details are here, or you can just click on that little tab. The challenge will run from September 19th until December 19th, so about a week and a half from now.

I had a great time on the Summer challenge, even if I did flounder a little, and would love some company with the next big push!

1 comment:

  1. You lost weight and exercised on StS, and that to me is SUCCESS!

    I plugged your challenge on HWA, and I'm sure that the few who didn't wanna put up their numbers on the CDCC might just gravitate to your gentler one. :)

    Happy challenging!

    ReplyDelete