Pages

Monday, 3 October 2011

Challenge Check in, Week 2

I have a driving lesson in half an hour, so this is going to be rather a flying update.

Weight last week: 229.6#
Weight this week: 228.0#
Difference: -1.6#

I'm glad to see a bigger loss this week. I was going to moan it wasn't more as it's higher than my low point yesterday but then I remembered at my heaviest I was 2 lbs up on last week, so decided to shut it. If I'd had a bit more sleep I probably would have seen a bit lower, but I had to get up for my driving lesson so that's that. I did well with exercise this week, walking four times, which exceeded my goal.

I hope everyone's week has been successful! Here's the linky, don't forget to link directly to your post.



10 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a "loser". Good luck with the driving lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep you are truly a "loser"! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loss!!! A little closer to that dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha we lost the same amount of weight again. Our bodies must be in sync. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I want to loose at least as much as you did in this coming week. It has all been so frustrating with the meals again, but I'm not giving up. Every Monday is a new start! Hopefully this week will bring some victory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! It's a happy moment when the scale moves DOWN at all for me. And congratulations on exceeding your exercise goal for last week. Also, I very much enjoyed your Saturday post about your walk and speaking with the older couple who was walking, too. Your attention and pleasantries were a real gift to them. In the States, older people are nearly "invisible" to others and long for a smile or acknowledgement of some sort. My mom said aging was like becoming invisible to the world. I was touched by your kindness to your fellow walkers. Blessings for a great week. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic!!! Looks like people are doing a little better this week! Every pound lost takes us one step closer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great loss! It sounds like many of us are now moving forward toward that lovely Christmas dress in the closet. Thanks again for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great loss for week 2. Keep up the good work and I am sure that scale will keep going down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am still in it, my internet got shut off, will be back up within the week - piggybacking off my brothers wireless for now. Too slow to effectively post :(

    ReplyDelete