Pages

Monday, 24 October 2011

Challenge Check in, Week 5

I know I seem to say this every post now, but how has another week passed? If time goes any faster I'm going to get whiplash.

Food this week was middling, but I didn't get enough exercise. The newly revived scale says 232, which means I've now got a net gain for the challenge (fail!). That being said, I have no idea what last week's weight was, so that could well be a loss for the week given how I ate while I was away. Therefore, I've decided no freak out necessary. I do wish I could find my proper kick ass mojo again though!

Hope this week has been awesome for all of you! I will make some time tonight to go through the blog list and check in properly, I've been neglecting you all.


8 comments:

  1. There's never a need for a freak out (though we all do it anyway) because we can't control what's already done. Just focus on today! One day at a time!

    Thanks so much for hosting this challenge! I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gained new appreciation for Myra's blog (http://myrasjourney.blogspot.com/). Reading her might help you find more mojo. Have a great week, Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep your focus, this week is a new week moving forward is the thing to do....I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been my story quite often - so I feel you completely! You just have to trudge forward and put last week behind you and continue with what you know works. Christmas is 9 weeks away - there is still time! :-) We can do this together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just one small step at a time. A small change of habit, let it build like the snowball effect. Don't be too hard on yourself, life gets in the way every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason it wasn't letting me post a comment on my computer. I hope it works on my phone. I know you can do this. You have told me before that the hard thing is getting started. Just do the next right thing and you'll get your mojo back at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I put myself twice. You don't have to look at my blog twice though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say you've done well. At least, you're not giving-up and that's huge. I'm really enjoying this fun little challenge, mainly because all the participants are so supportive and encouraging. Thanks for "hosting" it.

    ReplyDelete