Pages

Thursday, 6 October 2011

Thursday again

Seriously, every time I turn around...

Autumn has decided to return to the UK, and I'll admit I missed it. The sun was lovely, but I was just about ready to start snuggling into blankets and jumpers again.

Today has been fine so far, I think yesterday was a bit off though. Nothing major, but I didn't track properly, which I think may have led to me eating either slightly more than I should of, or if I wasn't over then the food was less balanced. I did my walking after work but I had to get some shopping when I got to the supermarket, so by the time I got home I was tired and decided to take the lazy way out and have a weight watcher's chicken curry microwave meal and some asparagus for dinner. It's rare I eat convenience food. Everyone else went to Ming Moon though, (a massive all you can eat Chinese buffet in town), which I declined, so overall I think things could have been much much worse. I was slightly up from yesterday when I stepped on the scale this morning, but I think that's because of the unbalanced food.

Exercise has been going fine, I walked Monday and yesterday, so I'll walk again either Friday or Saturday to round off my week. I've noticed that it's started getting darker earlier and it was super windy yesterday, which is making walking outside less pleasant, but I'm still doing it for now. I think I need to get some new shoes though, I've started to wear through my current ones, leaving me with soggy feet yesterday. Tonight I won't be walking though, I have to look at the 'show me tell me' questions for my driving lesson, and at some point this week I need to do my accounting homework.

7 comments:

  1. I hate the getting dark earlier. That is the only downside to this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I need to start putting extra blankets on my bed. Makes me feel all cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, the weeks are flying by! It's going to be Christmas before I know it and I won't be ready. At all. I think I'm going to start adding a few strength training exercises to my regimen next week. I've put it off because once I put it on the blog, I'll feel like I HAVE to do it. And I hate it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year has just flown by. I heard someone say its only 12 weeks till Christmas, how's that for a scary thought.

    Don't feel too bad for having a prepared frozen dinner. It was still a healthy choice, and us women need a night off some times.

    Oh I understand the homework thing too. I have 2 assignments due next week, and for some reason I just can't get my brain to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job choosing dinner at home over all you can eat. It can be tough turning that kind of thing down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curry sounds good. I haven't had it in a bit. I am gonna work at least the spice into my regime.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Accounting homework? I have learned as an accountant and love this job. BUT, can not use my knowledge here anymore, because everything is in chinese and the system is different too. Hope you had fun with your homework.

    ReplyDelete