Pages

Monday, 19 December 2011

Congratulations!

Well everyone, here we are: the final check in.

Thank you to everyone who participated, I hope this challenge was helpful to you and motivating. If you made your goal then don't forget to post a picture in your awesome new item of clothing! If you didn't make your goal then congratulations for the attempt, keep going! As for me, I'm finishing this challenge slightly heavier than I started (doh!) but things could be worse. Even if I didn't achieve what I wanted to here, I got to read a load of new blogs and get to know quite a few new people.

Can you all believe it's less than a week until Christmas? Where did the time go? Are any of you making new year resolutions?

I've had a couple of people ask if I was planning on doing any other challenges now that this one is over; the answer is no, I will not be hosting another challenge. I've enjoyed hosting this one, but with me going off to China in February I don't know how my internet access is going to be n the weeks before I get set up in my new apartment, so I can't guarantee I'd be able to put weekly links up. If anyone has any other challenges in mind though, please let me know! It would be fun to take part in one I think.

Alrighty then, here's the last link!


10 comments:

  1. Thank-you for hosting. I already wore my dress, but still no picture. Best wishes to you as you prepare for China. Merry Christmas and here is to a healthy 2012. Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting, I have "met" some great people through this challenge.
    Merry Christmas and I hope 2012 is your year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting! You're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been a fun challenge, thanks to you. You certainly have made some major changes since starting this challenge! I hope the New Year brings you continued blessings and happy changes. Good luck with that driving test and your new job in China. Merry Christmas and best wishes in all ways always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for having this challenge. Hope you will do another one for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting this challenge. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, happy Christmas to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by to wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Love and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Years. I didn't put my last linky up? I have a final post...hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wishing you a Very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete