Pages

Friday, 16 December 2011

Shopping good.

Oh. My. God. you guys, have you tried the BADgal mascara by Benefit? I spent far to much money on make-up today and I don't care because look what it does:


My sister bought some a few weeks ago and has been raving about it, but it's pretty expensive and I like to use waterproof mascara, so I didn't think about it too much. Then I saw pictures of my sister wearing it and got super jealous of her pretty eyes. It's like magic!


FOR THE RECORD, MY FACE DOES NOT USUALLY LOOK LIKE THIS. I WOULD LIKE IT TO LOOK LIKE THIS MORE OFTEN.

2 comments:

  1. Will have to check it out next time I go to my local Sephora store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really??? Ugh I am such a mascara whore you have no idea lol what were u using before? I've been on cover girls lash blast for the past few years and swear by it but these pics do make me wanna shell out the moolah and give it a shot

    ReplyDelete