Pages

Thursday, 5 January 2012

EEEEEE!

Sorry I haven't been around to leave comments on blogs for the last few days, but thank you to the commenters and I'll be around soon I promise. I just wanted to get online quickly to say I FINALLY PASSED MY DRIVING TEST THIS MORNING! Third time's a charm. Not a moment too soon either, I was so worried that I was going to fail this one and not be able to take another before China (you have to leave 10 working days between attempts, but then you have to find an available time slot, which usually only has spaces about a month in advance). If I hadn't passed I basically would have wasted all the money I spent doing it this past year because I wouldn't have remembered how to drive after 13 months of not doing it (hell, I can barely go 3-4 days without forgetting everything), and my theory test pass certificate would have been out of date so I would have had to retake that too. It's such a relief!

All I need to do now is actually drive by myself. I'm kind of scared of not having my instructor safety not ready to slam on the brakes if necessary.

8 comments:

  1. Happy for ya! My only travels to England are via the tube. If you see any Dalek, plow right through them. LOLOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You'll love driving once you get more experience behind the wheel. Being comfortable comes with practice! Have fun but be safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You'll get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! I'm happy to hear that you passed the exam. You should celebrate now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just letting you know I tagged you in my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you!!! You'll do fine driving alone. It's a lot more nerve-racking to me to have someone else in the care with me - especially if they tend to be backseat-driver types or jumpy with my driving. Again, good job - and just in time!

    ReplyDelete