Pages

Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Worries

Hmmm, how have I been? Exercise has been great! I've been every day since I got the month pass, working out for an hour+ each time. Food, not so much. I'm trying to pinpoint why I've binged twice this week and the only reasons I can come up with all relate to work. I'm still very worried about the China paperwork and the possibility of it not coming through, if I miss this arrival date I don't know what happens. Maybe I'll have to go to another city, one that has arrival dates for whenever my stuff come though? I hope not, I chose Nanjing after some consideration and wouldn't want to change it now. In my current job there have been some problems with the other admin person and my dad is planning on confronting her on Friday, which I'm really not excited about witnessing, but I leave myself on Tuesday so I just have to hold on until then. I'm trying not to get on the scale at the moment, I hadn't seen the swoosh from the exercise last time I tried it and I was finding it a little demoralising. I'll try and give it another week or so, but I really need to start eating with more control.

I got my new ticket reservation, let's just hope I can use it this time. Some slightly exciting news is that I called up Turkish Airlines and they told me I have 30kg (66lbs) instead of 20kg (44lbs) for my baggage allowance, which is going to make packing a year's worth of stuff a little easier. It's not as much as the Americans get (2 pieces of 23kgs each), but when I went to Japan I only had 20. I think it's kind of unfair that Europeans don't get to use the piece system in situations like mine, whichever route you take China is a bloody long way.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your paper work comes through...must be frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting is so hard. Hopefully everything works out in your favor:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything turns out well for you. It must be very frustrating to wait for so long and not knowing, if it will come through. Stay strong. You are doing great with going to the Gym every day. That is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there. I hope the paperwork comes through. Glady the gym is going well.

    ReplyDelete