Pages

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Quick Check In

I thought I'd have a quick check in here as its been a while. My grandfather (my dad's dad) passed away on the 27th, age 89, and his funeral was on Monday. Dad's pretty upset (of course) so things have been a bit rough. I'm also still worrying about my China stuff, having gotten an email today saying my employee license application has been approved finally, but their not sending it to me until Friday, which means I have a week to get the documents from china, get the visa from london, and go. I'm not sure I can do this in time, it all depends on how long it takes for the stuff to get to me, but it's driving me crazy right now.

1 comment:

  1. Despite all the stress, you must be getting so excited! A whole new world awaits you in China. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Losing a parent at any age is difficult and I understand your dad's grief. Safe travels and it will be so fun to read your updates from China!

    ReplyDelete