Pages

Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Back to School

Classes started last weekend finally! It was brilliant to see some of the kids. There is very little cuter in this world than seeing 4 year olds have back to school reunions. One of my tiniest F2 boys saw his best Disney friend (who happens to be one of my tiniest F2 girls) arrive and shouted 'NNNNIIIINNNNNAAAAA!!!' across the clubhouse, causing Nina to spot him and go 'JJJJJEEERRRRRRYYYYYY' at which point they ran to each other and hugged tight like the moment after a disaster in a movie when the leads are trying to find each other, then started giggling. Seriously, I nearly died.

There is another really cute little girl that I met at a referral event and she just glomped on to me totally. The whole event she kept turning around to tell me COMPLETELY! IMPORTANT! THINGS! in Chinese about herself (that I kept having to smile a nod at as I had no clue) and running over to me to give me hugs. She's really adorable. Apparently the dad enrolled her into class and she just happens to be in a class that goes into session the same time as one of mine, we had some trouble explaining that she couldn't go with me into my class (she lined up with them and everything before I realised she wasn't supposed to be there). I don't currently have a class for her level else I would have snatched her up immediately.

I have my new teaching partner now and she is much much better, though I'm having a bit of trouble adjusting. The fact is I basically didn't have any help in class (my previous partner was sort of there in flesh only) so I really don;t know how to use one. I love that she wants to be involved but have had some big frustrations this week over her judging my classes because she doesn't know my classes or their progress and keeps comparing them to her old ones. At one point she was being quite insulting and I told her so, but the next day we were able to come in and plan, so it's nice that we're able to say what we say and not hold grudges at this point. With both of us involved planning is taking ages though! I need a way to speed things up to something close the time it took me alone. Hopefully we'll be able to settle into things soon though, I think we're both quite controlling people with experience (my new LP worked in another centre before this) which is making the first few steps a little rocky. We're getting there though, and it's nice to have someone who gives a shit in class.

2 comments:

  1. Giảm cân có nhiều cách , nhưng cách giảm cân bằng ăn các loại thức ăn được nhiều người dùng đến , món ăn giúp giảm cân, thực đơn giảm cân cấp tốc sẽ giúp bạn có được thân hình đẹp và thon gọn. Khó ngủ hiện nay đang gặp phải ở rất nhiều người , cả già và trẻ .bi kho ngu phai lam sao ? Có nhiều cách trị khó ngủ .Gan là bộ phận lọc các chất độc trong cơ thể người , chính vì vậy việc giải độc gan rất quan trọng . thuốc giải độc gan tốt sẽ giúp bạn có được gan khỏe mạnh . Collagen giúp trẻ hóa làn da và ngăn ngừa các nếp nhăn , kéo dài tuổi thanh xuân, thực phẩm có nhiều collagen sẽ giúp bạn có được làn da đẹp và trẻ mỗi ngày .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete